It is said that Rhys Ifans
Posts content on OnlyFans
I know because my friend Neil Parish MP
Monitors all the new porno for me.
I'm in two minds about all of this:
- 'Porn MP' Neil Parish has said he will resign from Parliament after looking at porn in the House of Commons
- He confirmed his exit in an interview outside his local conservative association with BBC South West
- The move will trigger a by-election in the safe Conservative constituency of Tiverton and Honiton
- Parish said he and his wife received death threats, but clarified these were made before Friday's revelations
- He bizarrely claimed the first time he was caught, he was attempting to look at tractors on his phone
- He has admitted viewing the material for a second time deliberately while waiting to vote in the Chamber
- Senior Tories and opposition figures had called for Parish to go yesterday after the allegations were made
First of all, I enjoy sniggering at someone else's misfortune as much as the next man, though that said I had the shock of my life when I Googled "tractor porn" yesterday. Note to self: turn SafeSearch back on.
And yet, and yet. PG wrote "I felt sorry for him" in a WhatsApp group yesterday. The empathy that makes him a good writer for all that he types like a baboon using its elbows I suppose.
There but for the grace of God ........
And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.