As the tidewater recedes, Fight Club is coming into relief as one of the very best films of the 90s.
This, however, does not mean it is a good idea to wake up on a weekend morning, quaff the warm remnants of last night's lager, crack open a fresh Stella and start watching Tyler, Marla and company in your dressing gown.
That said, I have found the principles of the Fight Club drinking game widely applicable to life in general.
Take a shot:
1. If someone starts (yourself included) starts musing about death
2. Whenever "bitch tits" are mentioned
3. Anytime someone mentions "the first rule"
4. Whenever someone says "Tyler Durden"
5. At the mention of the names "Rupert", "Cornelius", or "Travis"