Myself (knocking): I've got the list for you.Prodnose: I'm not decent, can you just slide it under the door?Myself: Ahh! O.. Oh!... Aghh! AAAH! Can't do it sorry.Prodnose: Why?Myself: It's in my head.
Ollie H, reminded me in the Standard on Sunday that a bunch of us are going to the Richmond Theatre in November; news to me, it had completely slipped my mind. I had vaguely been planning to get out at see Bart in Les Mis in November and - for all that I like to see the boards being trod - once a month is generally sufficient to my needs. Pulling all the bookings out of my diary I see that, apart from December and January I am committed monthly until next March. The list follows as an aide-mémoire. December and January are probably blank because we are planning to got and see the new Streetcar at the Almeida, but we are waiting on a date from John as he will have to come up from Wales for it. I will probably book Les Misérables for the end of this year or the beginning of next depending on JC's Tennessee Williams constraints.
- September 9: Love All - Jermyn Street Theatre
- September 14: An Inspector Calls - New Wimbledon Theatre
- October 13: Something in the Air: Jermyn Street Theatre
- November 19: Lavender Hill Mob: Richmond Theatre
- December: Streetcar or Les Mis
- January: Streetcar or Les Mis
- February 14: The King and I: New Wimbledon Theatre
- March: Girl from the North Country: New Wimbledon Theatre (Tue 14 Mar - Sat 18 Mar - not booked yet)