Linkblogging yesterday with my brother in tow:
Borough Market: http://www.boroughmarket.org.uk/
Shakepeare's Globe: http://www.shakespeares-globe.org/
Tate Moden: http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/
Southbank Centre: http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/
It turns out that you can drink at all these locations as well as all the pubs that lie between them.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
All heavily laced with the jam that is the national portrait gallery !
Definitions of jam:
- throng: press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
- push down forcibly; "The driver jammed the brake pedal to the floor"
- crush or bruise; "jam a toe"
- interfere with or prevent the reception of signals; "Jam the Voice of America"; "block the signals emitted by this station"
- preserve of crushed fruit
- get stuck and immobilized; "the mechanism jammed"
- fix: informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
- crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
- crush: a dense crowd of people
- obstruct: block passage through; "obstruct the path"
- jamming: deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
Post a Comment