Sunday, January 18, 2009

Expert Sex Change

'Who Represents' is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is:

'Experts Exchange' is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:

Looking for a great pen? Look no further than 'Pen Island'. It can be found at:

Need a therapist? Try 'Therapist Finder' at:

Then there's the 'Italian Power Generator' company. Check it out at:

Hat tip, my brother John.
Post a Comment