So here, not that the world is crying out for them, are my guidelines for eating.
- Regardless of what you read about wonder foods, food is not medicine.
- Regardless of what you hear about junk food, food is not poison.
- You are an omnivore, eat a varied diet.
- Purchase and prepare fresh produce when you get the chance.
- Lastly, don't fret. Mark Twight has wisely observed that "weighing portions and counting calories and allowing food to rule one's life is just as much an eating disorder as sticking a finger down your throat".